Features of medium efficiency filter products
Air conditioners are household appliances in every family, but do you know what to use to filter dust particles? Medium efficiency filter is a main air filter, filtering dust particles exceeding 5 microns. Medium efficiency filter protects our respiratory tract. What are the advantages of an effective medium efficiency filter? Let's have a look.
1. The outer frame is detachable, suitable for aluminum alloy frame, durable and not easy to deform.
2. It is easy to install and disassemble. The medium efficiency filter can clean the filter material, with small resistance, high dust holding rate and long service life.
3. The filter screen has strengthened the protection rib and increased the firmness of the filter. Normal thickness: 21mm, 25mm, 46mm, 95mm Initial effect Filter performance ≥ 5.0 μ The m particles are 40%~60%, and the special high-throughput low resistance chemical fiber cloth is used as the filter material, and the dust capacity is large, paper, galvanized steel, aluminum alloy or plastic. The air filter frame application is mainly used as the pre filter of the filter and the purification filter of the room ventilation system.
Efficiency grade of medium efficiency filter: G2, G3, G4
1. Small resistance and large air volume; so0_ f2
2. Long service life;
3. It is widely used for primary filtration of air conditioning system.
Medium efficiency filter is applicable to ventilation and air conditioning systems of all office buildings, conference rooms, hospitals, shopping malls, gymnasiums, airports and other large civil buildings.
You know what? Different materials used in the filter structure will affect the service life of the whole equipment. For example, we all know that the structure of the filter frame is mainly used for: multilayer plate frame, aluminum plate frame, galvanized steel frame, and more aluminum alloy frame. Filter material: mainly use glass fiber, gradually use chemical fiber. At present, some foreign manufacturers use static polytetrafluoroethylene fiber (electret) to manufacture medium efficiency filters, commonly known as PTFE. Medium efficiency filter structure is divided into partition and partition. The separator without separator mainly uses hot melt as the filter element to facilitate mechanized production.
In addition, the filter has the advantages of small volume, light weight, convenient installation, stable efficiency and even wind speed. At present, the large capacity air filter required for cleaning equipment uses a non separator structure. There is a partition, which is mainly made of aluminum foil and paper folded into a filter element to form an air channel. The partition is made of kraft paper, hot-rolled or coated paper. At present, the double-sided template coated paper is used as a separator to prevent the separator from shrinking due to the influence of heat and cold, thus emitting particles. However, according to our experience over the years, when the temperature and humidity change, the separation paper may have larger particles, which leads to unqualified cleanliness test of the clean room.